Friday 27 May 2011

Welcome

Dear Friends,

This blog is for the students of ICWAI Inter. Right now I have aimed at December 2011. So I have updated my blog accordingly. You can get information about exams, preparations, syllabus and all other useful information. You can join me and start preparing for the exams.

Right now I am a lay(wo)man. I hope we become experts in Accounting line one day. I did Masters in Computer Applications and decided to pursue ICWAI and registered myself as a student. I am about to start my preparation for the ICWAI Intermediate. I thought I could maintain an updated website of my day to day study schedules, ideas, thoughts. The Count Down Board at the right hand side shows the number of remaining days left for preparation.



Hope this blog emerges as useful website for future ICWAI students.



No comments:

Post a Comment